This is me, The lady behind all the letters to him, to her. This is me behind all the encouraging posts, and all the messy rants. This is me when I'm high on life, with my best friend laughing at whatever she said. I'm happy to know that after everything, I'm still able to laugh so hard I cry. I live my life in extremes. And I wouldn't change it for anything. I'm the girl, who is often too much for people to handle, but I'm also the girl that if she lets you close you never let her go. I'm the girl that will never back down for something she believes in. Even if I'm left standing alone. I'm the girl that walks into a bar and has no fear. The girl who is confident, but often doubts herself. I'm the girl who goes from one extreme to the next. The psycho who will fall for someone way too fast or never fall at all. I'm passionate, and I'm spontaneous. I'm an adventurer who is never fulfilled. I'm the girl who wants to do everything, and never stop travelling. I'm the girl who gets way too excited over pumpkin patches, and the way a candle lights up a dark room. Or the way the sun shines through the trees in summer. I'm the girl that gets consumed by the ocean, and finds comfort in the forest. The girl that will try anything, and will never give up. I'll play in the mud with the boys, and get dressed up with the girls. Im goofy and embarrassing, but serious and grounded. I am uncontrollable, but moveable. I am a paradox. And I will never change myself for anyone, every again. This is me. The lady the behind the letters.




 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog