Dear Andrew,

I saw the photo you uploaded. You look so tired, a bit run down, but you look good. You have the same eyes that tended to stop my heart every single day for five years. They honestly look softer, and for the first time since you left, I did not look into them and feel hate. I did not even feel pain. I have spent 7 months trying to be whole all by myself, and I have finally gotten there. I told not only myself, but everyone around me that I would never forgive you, except today.. when I saw you post the photo of your company launch party I felt proud you. Nothing has shocked me more than looking at that, and literally feeling no anger, or bitterness. I was sincerely happy for you.Then you posted the photo with her, and I wasn't angry. I didn't even think to myself all the horrible things that she did to me. That you did. I genuinely just did not care anymore. Andrew you took all the stars in my sky and made them shine 10x brighter, but you always picked up my world and shook it so hard I fell into outer space. I looked down on my life while I was alone and I realized you just were not fitting anymore. I had grown up, and it scared you, so you chose my best friend and you know what, that is okay. I forgive you, I forgive her. You, Andrew, were the first real love of my life. You were the right face at the wrong time. You gave me everything, but you took it all, and I no longer hate you, or hold the grudge. Looking at your face so clearly for the first time was sad, but only because your life has started to show on it, and I barley recognized you. It took me a long time to get here, but I am here and on October 22, 2017 at 5:30pm, just short two days before what would have been our 6 years together, I have wholeheartedly forgiven you. Have a happy, healthy, honest life. Fill it with everything you love, and enjoy it. 

Cheers to you, Clyde.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog