Dear Jenna,

My rock, my soul mate, my partner in crime, my shoulder to cry on and my very bestfriend. Where do I even begin? How do I even attempt at writing something well enough to express my gratitude for you? I seriously am a walking whirl wind of emotions and thoughts, but when it comes to you I have no words. I think because there really are no words to tell you or to explain how much I love and need you. I know you are a mushy hot mess and tend to have some serious word vomit, but you know that I tend to bottle my shit up and forget to tell the people that matter.. how much I love them. Its a never ending cycle for us. But anyways. Let me try. 

We have always had this unbreakable bond ( so unbreakable that I am not even knocking on wood right now- crazy I know). I seriously have never had any fear in my mind that someone would come between us. Thats the best part about us. We just know. You know exactly how to handle every situation with me, and I know exactly what you are thinking or feeling with just one glance in my direction. Its a scary connection, but it's real and its amazing. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't miss you, or think about you. Whether its 1 hour, or 1 month I still miss you the same. You are my other half! It's like a piece of me is missing when you are away. I know that our lives have gotten extremely busy, and our schedules never seem to match up, but please know that you are- and will always be the most important person. I know that sometimes you worry that I don't care as much or that someone is replacing you but that is just insane. You know that I cannot live without you -- I think I would quite literally end up i jail or dead. No one can come before you or between us. We are Meredith and Christina lol. But seriously,  I think out of everything we have I value our trust and loyalty the most. I know for a fact that no matter what happens, what we do, or how long in between that nothing will ever make us think differently. You could literally do anything and I wouldn't even think twice. I would never judge you. Ever. and I will defend you until the day I die. I promise that whether you are in the right or wrong I will have your back. I will forever be on your side. Even if or when I don't agree with you I will make damn sure that everyone else thinks I do- and then we can just argue about it later.  Haha, anyways I feel like this is the most awful blog post I have written and I know that none of this came out how I wanted it to, but regardless.. Please know that you are my rock, my very bestfriend, my moon- all my stars, and the most important person to me. I love you to the moon and back baby

xoxo love always,

Your pookie.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog