I wish I could forgive you both. Not even just you, but her too. I think a part of me, deep down wants you to be happy. Not really because I think you deserve it, but because for such a long time I loved you. And somewhere inside me still does. I think a part of me always will. You were my first real love.  I have so much hate left burning inside me, but I feel so pathetic still being so hung up on what you did. How you treated me. It sucks knowing you were moved on before you even left.  It sucks that you moved on with one of my bestfriends. That you couldn't even move on with someone else. Someone I didn't know. You had to break every part of me, and then when there was nothing left you took her too. You both did something so wrong, and still, you are the ones who get to be happy together living our life. Don't you want a different life. Don't you want someone that doesn't have memories of me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog