"Brave girl, it's time to love again "

Today would have six years with you, instead it's six months apart from you. And while when I woke my eyes lingered shut for a little longer, with fear of what my fragile heart would feel.  I built up the courage to open my eyes and face this day, and then  it dawned on me that I felt okay.. I felt good. There was no better moment of clarity then this. Today was supposed to be the hardest day, and it turned out to be one of the happiest days of my life. I feel free. I moved into my very own place, with one of my very bestfriends today. I have been glowing with happiness all evening. My head feels more clear today than it has in months. So today has become my freedom day. I finally feel free of you and what you stole from me. What you destroyed. I feel calm, and happy. Four months ago I was in the hospital after I tried to take my own life, and today my life is falling into place. This beautiful, happy, cozy place. It's like I'm whole all by myself. I let it hurt. I let it hurt me so bad, and then I let it go. So today, on what I thought would be the hardest day, has become my freedom day.  Thank you universe, thank you friends, thank you family. For giving me this beautiful little life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog