You make me so happy.  You are literally like sunshine to me and you don't even try. I spend such little time with you, and still whenever you're around I feel a little less bad. I feel good.  Not even in a I want to be with you way, I just want to be around you. I genuinely enjoy your company. You make me feel like me, without even trying. You seriously radiate kindness to everyone. You make me want to swear less, and laugh more. You make me want to work harder. You even make getting up at 5 not so bad, because I know you might be there. It's nice to have someone like you in my life. I missed having someone to make me smile. Maybe it's because you don't look at me like a pretty girl in construction, you look at me like a person. You always seem like you're interested in what I have to say. I love how you are so whole heartedly you, caring what no one thinks. Not that anyone could ever think anything bad of you. You're amazing, I'm so happy you came into my path. I hope you stick around for awhile.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog