" How do you let go?"

I have been getting so many private messages from all these wonderful people asking me how I have been letting go. How I have been so positive and moving forward. The truth is, I have no magic answers, I have nothing special to say. The only thing I can honestly think of is to just give yourself time. There is no amount of time that is like BAM you're over it. I'm sorry but there isn't. Some people need a year some people need two days and a bottle of tequila. No, but in all seriousness, there is no time limit. You take however long you need. Just do not focus on the bad stuff all day. Everyday try to focus less on the negative shit and more on the good stuff. I got a really good book, a journal, and a whole lot of wine and tissues and I just cried until I had no more tears, wrote until my fingers cramped and read my book to take my mind away. You need to find your escape. Your escape from- and this is important- the bad stuff. Occupy your mind with literally anything but whatever has got you down. You don't need that fu#% boy, or that girl, or that job. Whatever your damage you dont' need it. You're better than that and stalking their instagram/facebook/twitter/vsco IS NOT GOING TO HELP YOU. TAKE IT FROM ME IT RIPS YOUR BANDAID RIGHT OFFF. So please, take this one piece of advice and make sure your distraction doesnt include your smart phone. Get a book, go outside, curl up in bed and binge watch a Netflix series with some serious munchies. You need to remember that YOU are now the priority. You need to find yourself again. Fall in love with every single thing that makes you, you. Take all your flaws and fucking perfect them, because we all have them so you might as well wear em with pride and own them. Like I am for one, bat shit crazy and I now use it to kick ass my new job. So find your flaw and make it an asset. Know your worth. That is another important thing that I am seriously-like seriouslllly struggling with right now. Know that you are worth more than a million unanswered text messages. Know that you are wanted, and that you're a bomb ass person. Trust yourself. I know we all tent to doubt ourselves, but honestly, if I have learned anything about myself these past couple of months its that my gut is almost ALWAYS right. That my heart is my biggest weakness, and that my mind is crazy but it seriously knows whats up. So trust yourself. You really truly do know what is best for you. You know better than anyone what you truly need. So give into yourself. Lastly, because i'm ranting.. Fall in love with life again. For me, I had to travel across the country, and move away to really fall in love with life again. I am not saying you need to go spend way too much money on a plane ticket thats just me I am an adventurer and I lost that with Andrew. So I had to do that to fall in love with life. I had to get the F outta my comfort zone and experience something new. I had to move away to a tiny town and get down and dirty with my job to realize how amazing my body and strength is. How beautiful early mornings are. How good fresh air feels. But, my darling, all you have to do is walk outside, walk into your favorite coffee shop, anything whatever floats your boat man. Just go fucking do it. No more excuses. YOU HAVE LITERALLY NOTHING HOLDING YOU BACK. So go. Go fill your cup all the way up, and love life again. We are only given such a short amount of time on this planet. So go enjoy it. You will get through this hardship. You will heal. You are going to be so happy again. Just have patience, give yourself some time. I truly hope this helps you fellow broken souls. Enjoy the day.
xoxoxo
me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog