Dear Andrew

You say that I have painted a false image of you. That I alone, have some how created this persona of you. It's funny how even after all this time you still have no idea how to accept responsibility for your own actions. You are upset that people are reading what I write, and believing me. But I, have uttered no lies. You took a little girls heart at the ripe age of 15 and moulded her into this perfect fit for you. Then, when she was growing into her own woman, finding her self again, you chose to destroy her progress. You, my old love, have dug this hole completely and utterly alone. So maybe this is your karma. I find complete peace when I write and although I am happy without you, true great writing comes from pain and destruction. So I'm sorry if YOUR TRUTH, offends you. You are constantly saying that you're a good person. I used to believe this too darling. I used to think you were the sunniest of days. But then I found a pair of glasses. I'm not saying you're awful to all, no, just me and your girlfriend before me. You see, after our five years, I have gathered two important things about you. 1. You CANNOT be alone. And 2. You believe your own lies. That is two very dangerous things. Maybe it isn't even your fault, maybe just maybe you truly believe you did no wrong. The scars inside me say otherwise. The embarrassment of your girlfriend say otherwise. You John Doe, and your Jane, are so very very wrong. My writing may embarrass, but it has and will never threaten you. I would never, ever do that. You see the truth hurts and the truth is sometimes karma itself. And luckily for me, people know that I am the honest one and you my friends are sheep. Chattering your lies to all who will listen. So, my old John Doe. Keep on reading, but please stop uttering your threats. They are exhausting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog