Sometimes I have brilliant moments of clarity. Moments where all the bitterness disappears
but then I think of all the lies you told me
all the moments you wasted on her
every breath you took away from me
how selfish you both were
how wrong and cruel you both are.
Its been months,
and honestly I have moved on,
mostly.
I have moved on until I picture the two of you
when you were WITH ME
when I was crying to her over you,
and she.. she was with you
while you were touching me, you were touching her
the pit in my stomach is turning
deeper and deeper
While your tongue was learning her body
it was forgetting mine
it was forgetting the five years we built together
in the mere seconds you even knew her
the worst part is I introduced you guys
the worst part is if I would've just said yes to your business proposal, it never would have happened
but I am happy it happened
because my life is in the perfect direction right now
and I hear otherwise for you
funny how karma chose to defend me over you
so fuck this pit in my stomach
and fuck you and fuck her.
I hope she enjoys my sloppy seconds, because I explained to her in detail about our love life
and now she is living my life... oh poor little girl... if only you knew what you had in store.
so this ones for you, assholes
JKL, AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog