HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

I've asked some opinions on what I should write next, and I keep getting the same request. " What's it like being with a woman?" "Have you always been into both men and woman" ect..

  Honestly, I don't have a black and white answer for anyone. Vanessa came into my life at a very difficult, confusing time and she was the only person that made me really feel something. She intrigued me. She made me feel vulnerable and comfortable all at the same time. I liked it.  I had never been with a woman before and for once in my life I felt off guard. It was like being a virgin again, terrified of anything that could happen. This was a whole new world to me, and I was suddenly an amateur in my own life.

  In the beginning I know I confused a lot of people, most of which were my family. They had never even heard me talk about a woman in a relationship aspect. Awkward conversations are bound to happen, but fortunately for myself I have an extremely accepting family, who more or less just wanted to make sure I was happy, and Vanessa was comfortable. Honestly it was the same scenario bringing anyone new home to meet them. You have a scared shitless significant other and a family eagerly and awkwardly awaiting  to meet them.

  The last thing I want to touch on, is what feels different being with a woman, opposed to being with a man. The truth is not a lot. I know for a fact that I am 110% more comfortable talking with Vanessa, and I truly feel I can tell her anything. I love this, as I have never felt like I could open up as freely as I do with her. I'm honestly not sure if this has anything to do with being with a woman, or if it's just being with Vanessa. One thing I've noticed strictly from my own experiences is that woman are much better with their feelings and talking about them opposed to most men i've been with. You get into a fight, and instead of guessing what their mad about they just let you know. 'Cause us girls never shut up, and I like it that way. That being said, the arguments can be a little more frequent, but a lot less significant. (Hi hormones, how are ya?) Other than those specific things, its honestly all the same mushy, annoying, happily ever after, I love you I hate you stuff. Nothing super interesting and nothing all that new. I will say I feel free, and happy, and excited to be on this adventure.  I wouldn't want to do it with anyone but her.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog