Another open letter, to you.


Im so disappointed in myself. As I lay here, again, crying over another sad song that reminds me of you. I can literally feel my heart breaking all over again. This burning is unreal. It shatters me to my very core. You said, always and forever. Did you ever mean it? Did you mean anything you promised? I look for you everywhere I go. In ever guy I'm with. I give myself away so quick, too quick. Im just looking for someone to want to hold me. For someone to offer me any sort of escape from you. I'm falling, and you can't break my fall. I am so hurt still. I am so disappointed in myself. Why do I still care, after everything you did to me. You chose to leave your life, for her. You left me a mess on the floor, and I still can barley stand. This pain inside of me in suffocating me. It is so hard to breathe. The tears are so hot they burn my cheeks. I go through so many guys, I can't even keep up. I'm looking for you. I am looking for a feeling im scared I will never find again. I am looking for a feeling that a monster gave me. The devil, who looks so much like an angel when he looked at me. You were so believable. I believed in us. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhbzoltxZms

Comments

Popular posts from this blog